Yoni Devotion Guide
Yoni is a Sanskrit word that has been interpreted to literally mean the womb, and the female organs of generation. It also connotes the female sexual organs such as "vagina", "vulva", and "uterus", or alternatively to "origin, abode, or source" of anything in other contexts.
Love, loyalty, or enthusiasm for a person, activity, or cause.
Benefits of Using Yoni Eggs
- Yoni Eggs work as energy workers while inside of you. Their crystal properties help heal trauma, release stored energy, and promote healing and renewal.
- Activate your feminine energies.
- Awakens your root and sacral chakras. Allowing you to feel more connected to your intuition and creativity.
Pelvic Floor StrengtheningInserting a yoni egg causes your body to activate the muscles in your pelvic floor. Contributing to strengthening and toning.
A stronger pelvic floor is associated with:
- better orgasms
- less severity of PMS symptoms
- stronger internal grip during penetrative sex
- reduced symptoms of incontinence
- promoting healing after childbirth
Jade is said to absorb negative energy and help release fear. It also connects to your heart chakra and allows you to open up and receive healing energy.
How to Use Yoni Eggs & Wand
- To begin, always make sure you have thoroughly cleaned your tools before each use. This is really important as Jade is porous and can hold bacteria if it is not cleaned properly. (Refer to cleaning instructions below).
- Decide which sized egg you want to use, it is generally advised that you begin with a larger egg and work your way smaller as your pelvic floor strengthens.
- Create a safe and comfortable space for your ritual.
- Warm your wand and egg in your hand and allow yourself to settle in
- As you feel yourself relaxing, place the egg on your womb and use your wand to become acquainted to the crystal. The wand is used to encourage the opening of the vagina.
- When you feel comfortable, insert the egg into your vagina with strings facing down. Smile into your body and relax.
- Once the egg is inserted, you may practice kegel exercises, do yoni yoga, meditate, enjoy quiet time, or accomplish tasks.
- Eggs can be used for a few minutes or a few hours, depending on your comfort level.
How to Clean Yoni Eggs & Wands
- To sterilize, place yoni egg in boiling water for 1-3 minutes. Pat dry and wipe off any residue. Let them cool naturally, do not place them under cold water to cool as it may cause them to crack.
- After each use, wash with a vaginal-safe soap and warm water. Pat dry and wipe off any residue.
- Strings may also be replaced with unscented dental floss.
- To energetically clear your Jade tools, you can soak them in salt water for 10 minutes. This will absorb any stagnant or negative energy.
- To charge your tools, place under the light of the full moon.
Books to Read During Your Ritual
Helpful Videos to Watch
She is the home of our intuition and creative force. Tend to her, and watch how she blossoms into the magical entity that she was born to be.